Ready Steady Go Kids
Who we are
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia’s leading multi-sports program for children 1.5 – 6 years. Our program was designed by a paediatric physiotherapist and occupational therapist. It aims to enhance children’s gross and fine motor skills, encourage their continued participation in sports and prepare them for the early school years. We teach 10 different sports which helps children develop a broad range of skills, builds a platform of sporting knowledge and the variety ensures continued interest in the program.
What to expect
- Introduce preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills,coordination and correct posture.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
Visit us because
We love introducing children to sport and seeing them develop their skills and confidence. Each class is run indoors for a duration of 45 minutes and we cover 5 sports per term. Our program structure is repeated each week so that children become familiar and comfortable with the routine. To ensure that every child receives a high level of attention and support, we maintain a low instructor to student ratio. Our instructors have (as a minimum) a Level 1 Coaching qualification under the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme from the Australian Sports Commission, a current working with children check and extensive experience in teaching preschool-aged children. We invite and encourage parental participation in our classes, and — trust us — parents love our classes as much as the kids!